FAST XFI Sportsman GM LS Multi-Port Fuel Injection Kit 303005
Custom-Tunable EFI to Fill the Gap Between EZ-EFI & XFI 2.0
Designed for muscle car, late model street and sportsman drag racing engines, along with boosted and individual runner throttle body applications, the FAST XFI Sportsman Engine Control System is a bank-to-bank, fully software-tunable EFI setup. It requires a laptop for tuning and uses proven FAST C-Com software, which comes packaged along with the necessary USB connectivity cable. The system offers both load-indexed Speed Density or Alpha-N fuel strategies; most users will use Speed Density but the Alpha-N option is specifically added to serve Sportsman drag racers looking for absolute consistency.
Data Logging • Nitrous Timing Retard • Boost Capable
The FAST XFI Sportsman System features full tables to monitor fueling, acceleration fuel, timing and air/fuel targets. A user-configurable auxiliary input channel and full-function data logging are also included. It supports both naturally aspirated and boosted applications up to 5 bar, is compatible with wet nitrous and has nitrous timing retard control. Built-in CAN network support for the EZ-LS. The FAST XFI Sportsman Engine Control System also features a Bosch wide-band 02 sensor, utilizes built-in diagnostic LEDs, a water-resistant ECU enclosure and includes a premium, mesh-type wire loom multi-port harness.
- Remote Tuning Support by FAST Technicians
- Includes ECU, Wiring Harness, Wide-Band O2 Sensor & EZ-LS Ignition Controller
- Works w/ high-impedance injectors
- Utilizes Speed Density & Alpha-N fuel strategies; Alpha-N included just for Sportsman drag racers
- Utilizes FAST™ C-COM software – Comes packaged along with necessary USB connectivity cable
- For muscle car, late model, boosted, individual runner throttle body & Sportsman drag racing engines
- Supports N/A & boosted applications up to 5 bar, works with nitrous & features timing retard control
- Controls Fuel & Spark
- Includes self tuning strategy that EZ-EFI offers but can be user disabled/enabled