MSD Atomic EFI Billet Fuel Rails 2724
- Part #:
- Free over $98 in US 48
- Fuel Rails
- Black Anodized
- Fittings Included:
- Billet fuel rails specifically designed for MSD Atomic EFI intake manifolds p/n 2700, 27003 and 27004
MSD Atomic EFI Billet Fuel Rails 2724
Billet aluminum fuel rails for use on LT1 Atomic AirForce intake manifolds. Fits manifold part numbers 2700, 27003 and 27004.
MSD's new Atomic EFI billet fuel rails enhance the great looks of your Atomic AirForce intake manifold. Available as rails only, or as complete kits that include all necessary plumbing, these fuel rails are a perfect addition to your engine bay. The bright dip, black anodized finish with laser etched logos will look great for years. MSD Atomic fuel rails feature a 5/8" diameter fuel passage that provides the flow capacity necessary to fuel high horsepower applications making them the perfect match for your Atomic AirForce intake manifold.
- Billet fuel rails specifically designed for MSD Atomic EFI intake manifolds
- Bright dip, black anodized finish with laser etched logos for long lasting good looks
- 5/8” diameter fuel passage provides the flow capacity for high horsepower applications
- Fuel rails are machined to accept -8 (3/4-16) O-ring fittings
- Includes mounting brackets and hardware
- Includes (4) -6 to 3/4-16 O-ring adapters
- If using tall EV1/Bosch style injectors on LS7 or LT applications, there may be interference on low hood applications as on Corvette and similar.
- 1999-2004 applications utilizing a factory supply and return fuel line will require the addition of a fuel pressure regulator when installing MSD fuel rails.
- P/N 534-211 - Adapter kit, required when directly connecting Atomic fuel rails to GM factory fuel line quick-connect. Includes (1) 3/4-16 O-ring port plug and (1) -6 to GM quick connect adapter.
- SPECIAL TOOL REQUIRED: GM 3/8" Quick-Connect Release Tool to disconnect the factory fuel line (these are inexpensive and available at the local auto parts store).
- Fuel rails are machined to accept large -8 (3/4 -16) O-ring fittings (sold separately) – Earl's P/N AT9850008ERL – 4 required.
All Holley Performance Products Limited Warranties are extended to the original consumer only. This Limited Warranty is not assignable or otherwise transferable. There are no warranties that extend beyond those stated herein. Holley Performance Products offers no other warranties expressed or implied beyond this Limited Warranty. In the event of an alleged defect in material or workmanship, Holley Performance Products???????????????? responsibility is strictly limited to repair or replace the defective product. Holley has no other obligation expressed or implied. Final warranty determination will be in the sole discretion of Holley Performance Products. Holley shall not be responsible for; (a) actual or alleged labor, transportation, or other incidental charges; or (b) actual or alleged consequential or other damages incurred by use of any product of Holley Performance Products. To initiate the warranty process, the consumer must return the alleged defective product to the place of purchase with a dated receipt and completed applicable warranty claim tag. Warranty claims will be rejected if the date of purchase cannot be established by the consumer. Do not send products directly to Holley Performance Products. Holley Performance Products assumes no responsibility for products sent directly to Holley Performance Products. This Limited Warranty sets forth specific legal rights. The consumer may have other rights as a result of variations in state laws or provincial laws. This Limited Warranty supersedes all prior warranty statements. HOLLEY/FLOWTECH/HOOKER/NOS/WEIAND ??????????????? NEW PRODUCT Holley Performance Products warrants its new Holley, Flowtech, Hooker, NOS, and Weiand products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from date of purchase. Holley Performance Products Limited Warranty specifically does not apply to products, which have been (a) modified or altered in any way; (b) subjected to adverse conditions, such as misuse, neglect, accident, improper installation or adjustment, dirt or other contaminants, water, corrosion, or faulty repair; or (c) used in other than those applications recommended by Holley Performance Products. Holley Performance Products also does not warrant, and disclaims all liability for products used in racing activities and/or applications other than those specifically recommended in the current brand catalog. Holley limits the warranty on Metallic Ceramic Coatings to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. This limited coating warranty does not apply to any products which have been subjected to adverse conditions, such as high heat encountered during engine break-in or if used during any racing activity.View AllClose