MSD Atomic AirForce 103mm LT1 Intake Manifold 27004
- Part #
- 20.00 LBS
- Free over $98 in US 48
- Gen V LT Intake Manifolds
- Throttle Body Inlet Bore:
- Logo Color:
- Porting Ability:
- Nitrous Bungs:
- Fuel Rail Fitment:
- Factory and Aftermarket
Atomic AirForce Intake Manifold
The new Atomic AirForce intake manifold delivers horsepower right out of the box!
- 103mm throttle bore allows aftermarket throttle bodies.
- Polymer molded material resists heat build-up and minimizes weight.
- Improved air/fuel ratio distribution through all operating ranges.
- Direct flow path design promotes maximum airflow.
- Two piece intake design allows you to port and modify the runners.
- Molded bosses provide the ability to add nozzles for nitrous systems.
- Engineered using Computational Fluid Dynamic technology.
The polymer molded two piece intake features unique bell formed runner openings that improve the air distribution into each cylinder. The intake is a true bolt-on performance boost and is available for LT1 engines as well as most LS-series engines.
- Dyno-proven bolt-on power - Gains up to 20 horsepower and 20 ft-lbs of torque
- Direct flow path runner layout and plenum design promotes maximum airflow
- 103mm throttle bore accepts OEM and aftermarket throttle bodies
- Two-piece intake design provides the ability to port and modify the runners for specific applications
- Lightweight and resists underhood temperatures
- Applications available for LT1, LS7, LS1/6 and LS2 Engines
All Holley Performance Products Limited Warranties are extended to the original consumer only. This Limited Warranty is not assignable or otherwise transferable. There are no warranties that extend beyond those stated herein. Holley Performance Products offers no other warranties expressed or implied beyond this Limited Warranty. In the event of an alleged defect in material or workmanship, Holley Performance Products???????????????? responsibility is strictly limited to repair or replace the defective product. Holley has no other obligation expressed or implied. Final warranty determination will be in the sole discretion of Holley Performance Products. Holley shall not be responsible for; (a) actual or alleged labor, transportation, or other incidental charges; or (b) actual or alleged consequential or other damages incurred by use of any product of Holley Performance Products. To initiate the warranty process, the consumer must return the alleged defective product to the place of purchase with a dated receipt and completed applicable warranty claim tag. Warranty claims will be rejected if the date of purchase cannot be established by the consumer. Do not send products directly to Holley Performance Products. Holley Performance Products assumes no responsibility for products sent directly to Holley Performance Products. This Limited Warranty sets forth specific legal rights. The consumer may have other rights as a result of variations in state laws or provincial laws. This Limited Warranty supersedes all prior warranty statements. HOLLEY/FLOWTECH/HOOKER/NOS/WEIAND ??????????????? NEW PRODUCT Holley Performance Products warrants its new Holley, Flowtech, Hooker, NOS, and Weiand products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from date of purchase. Holley Performance Products Limited Warranty specifically does not apply to products, which have been (a) modified or altered in any way; (b) subjected to adverse conditions, such as misuse, neglect, accident, improper installation or adjustment, dirt or other contaminants, water, corrosion, or faulty repair; or (c) used in other than those applications recommended by Holley Performance Products. Holley Performance Products also does not warrant, and disclaims all liability for products used in racing activities and/or applications other than those specifically recommended in the current brand catalog. Holley limits the warranty on Metallic Ceramic Coatings to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. This limited coating warranty does not apply to any products which have been subjected to adverse conditions, such as high heat encountered during engine break-in or if used during any racing activity.View AllClose