DART SHP LS Gen III Iron Engine Block 31867211 - 9.240" Deck, 4.125" Bore
- Part #:
- Ships from manufacturer
- 227.00 LBS
- Free over $98 in US 48
- 4.125 Bore Blocks"
- Cast Iron
- Deck Height (in.):
- Bore (in.):
- Main Bearing Size:
- Main Cap Material:
- Main Cap Type:
- Cam Location:
- Lifter Bore Diameter (in.):
- .842 (Stock)
- Freeze Plugs:
- Press Fit
- Rear Seal:
- Weight (lbs):
DART SHP LS Next Cast Iron Blocks
Darts SHP LS Next Iron Blocks are designed for high performance and medium duty applications. The SHP blocks are the ideal starting point for hot rodders, drag racers, circle track, off-road, and marine applications.
- Priority Main Oiling System with Two Lifter Crossovers and Restrictor Provisions
- Accepts Factory and Aftermarket Oil Pans
- Siamesed Cylinder Bores with Extra Thick Walls
- Cylinder Barrels Extended .375" at the Bottom
- Thick Deck Ensures Reliable Head Gasket Seal
- Blind Head Bolt Holes Available in 7/16" or 1/2"
- 6-Bolt Per Cylinder Capability
- Scalloped Water Jackets Increase Flow Around Cylinders for Better Cooling
- Clearence for 4.100" Stroke with Steel Rods
- Splayed Outer Bolts on Middle Main Bearing Caps
- Provisions for LSX Roller Lifters and Cam
- Uses Stock Timing Cover and Rear Cover
- All OE Bolt Holes for Starter, Water Pump, Etc.
Parts Kit 3200018
Note: Ocean Freight is available to Australia! Contact us for details.