FiTech 500HP LS1/LS2/LS6 92mm Ultimate EFI System 70001
- Part Number:
- Free over $98 in US 48
- Multi-Port EFI Kits
- Maximum Recommended Horsepower:
- Self Tuning:
- User Tunable:
- Intake Manifold Included:
- Intake Manifold Material:
- Intake Manifold Finish:
- Fuel Rails Included:
- Throttle Body Included:
- Throttle Body Inlet Diameter:
- Throttle Body Material:
- Billet Aluminum
- Throttle Body Finish:
- Black Anodized
- Fuel Injectors Included:
- Fuel Injector Size:
- 36 lb/hr
- ECM Included:
- Wiring Harness Included:
- Oxygen Sensor Included:
- Fuel System Included:
- No / See Options
- Map Sensor Included:
- IAC Motor Included:
- TPS Included:
- IAT Sensor Included:
- Kit does not come with throttle cable bracket (#70063), cam sensor ext harness (#70050-8) or knock sensor ext harness (#70050-9). Must be ordered separately. Gen IV engines will need the extension harnesses.
FiTech 500HP Ultimate LS1/LS2/LS6 92mm EFI Kit 70001
Complete Self Tuning Induction Systems for LS engines designed for the do-it-yourself Hot Rodder to the professional EFI tuner! This system is ready to go with everything needed to complete the induction system of your LS engine. Scroll down to EFI Fuel System Options for details on available fuel kit options.
Note: Throttle Cable Bracket not included. Add 67001 to get the FiTech Throttle Cable Bracket.
- Low profile 92mm inlet, aluminum fabricated intake with 1500-6500 rpm power-band, 3mm construction tig welded, black anodized with embossed Fitech logo. CNC machined with O-ring gaskets and all hardware included.
- Hi Flow Cable operated 92MM Throttle Body. Parabolic inlet machining for smooth throttle transitions same as OE. Throttle Body features progressive linkage pulley with double return spring and adjustable stop.
- Self learning ECU with Touch Screen controller for easy setup and configuration.
- Windshield Mount for control.
- Sequential fuel and spark control with individual cylinder trim.
- Bosch wide band controlled (Self learning).
- Stainless Oxygen Sensor bung (clamp or weld on).
- 24X and 58X crank and cam compatible.
- Two programmable fan control outputs – 3 BAR MAP Sensor – Coolant Temperature Sensor – TPS – IAC Sensor.
- Tach Output Driver for most tachometers (5V).
- Speedometer Output Driver for most speedometers
- Compatible with car and truck coils
- On the fly programmable target AFR and Timing (if desired)
- 36 lb/hr flow-matched injectors
- Fuel pump relay output
- Custom wire harness (includes coil pack sub harness)
- Programmable Color touch screen Hand Held Controller with data log features
- Windshield mount for touch screen Controller
- Custom cam friendly
- Also Available With Transmission Control feature that is suitable for 4L60, 4L65, 4L70, or 4L80 G.M. transmissions. See FiTech 500HP LS1/LS2/LS6 92mm Ultimate EFI System w/ Transmission Control 70002.
EFI Fuel System Options
*71001 FiTech 500HP LS1 EFI System with In-Line Fuel Pump Kit
This Fuel Delivery Kit includes an EFI grade 255 L/PH inline external fuel pump that is suitable for engines making up to 600 HP.
- 255 L/PH inline external fuel pump with fittings and mounting hardware.
- 20-feet of EFI grade -6AN fuel hose suitable for both the inlet and return lines.
- 5-feet of EFI grade -8AN fuel hose.
- Billet -8AN 100 Micron pre-filter with fittings and mounting bracket.
- Billet -6AN 30 Micron post filter with fittings.
*72001 FiTech 500HP LS1 EFI System with Fuel Command Center
FiTech Go EFI System Fuel Command Center ensures that you have one of the most advanced fuel delivery system available. The FiTech Fuel Command Center Assembly is mounted in your engine compartment. It can also be mounted anywhere on the vehicle's chassis if necessary. The conventional fuel line that originally went to your carburetor is connected to the "IN" port of the Fuel Command Center. A supplied high pressure hose is plumbed from the Command Center to the inlet port on your EFI throttle body. Your stock carburetor fuel pump or TBI low pressure EFI pump feeds low pressure fuel to the FiTech Fuel Command Center’s sump tank.
A reservoir of fuel is in the sump tank at all times so the 340 L/PH pump inside is submerged in fuel. The sump tank contains a float that automatically shuts off the fuel coming into the Sump Tank when the correct fuel level is reached. At that point the stock pump is dead heading against the Fuel Command Center just like it normally would against a fuel pressure regulator. When the engine is running the Fuel Command Center pump supplies high pressure (58 PSI) fuel to the EFI throttle body.
- Submerged pumps run cooler and quieter than external pumps
- Low level fuel tank will not result in pump starvation while on an incline
- Eliminates rigging costly EFI quality inlet and return lines for your fuel system.
- Capable of delivering enough fuel for 800 HP.
*73001 FiTech 500HP LS1 EFI System with G-Surge Tank Kit
FiTech Fuel Injection now offers the G-Sump Hyper Fuel G-Surge Tank Module. The G-Surge Module is typically installed in vehicles that potentially can experience fuel starvation due to fuel sloshing around in an inadequately baffled tank. While this can occur in any vehicle when the tank is not fully filled, it is more frequent in vehicles subject to violent changes in direction such as autocross, off-road, drag racing and other types of racing.
Features & Benefits:
- Mounts under the hood and is fed by the stock fuel pump.
- Maintains a 1.5 Liter reservoir of fuel in the module.
- High volume 340 L/PH pump inside the module feeds any EFI system and supplies enough fuel for 750 HP.
- Precision machined of billet aluminum.
- AN -06 fittings are supplied in the top of the module.
- Top cover of module is fitted with an 0-ring seal.
*74001 FiTech 500HP LS1 EFI System with G-Sump In-Tank Module
With the G-Sump Hyper Fuel In-Tank Fuel Module, you can experience the advantage of a high volume fuel system with the pump inside of the fuel tank. The submergerd pump runs quieter and lasts longer. This kit offers one of the easiest ways to convert your existing or new fuel tank to an in-tank EFI fuel system.
Features & Benefits:
- Installs in almost any tank with a depth of 7-inches to 14-inches to fit many popular applications.
- Low profile design for maximum clearance to floor pan of vehicle.
- Billet aluminum construction with precision machined components.
- Unique o-ring 360° mounting flange permits easy removal for servicing and re-use. Flange incorporates -06 AN fittings.
- High quality 340 L/PH fuel pump for engines up to 750 HP.
- Fuel trap baffle assures constant fuel flow under cornering, braking, and hard acceleration conditions.